Visiting a new church for the first time can sometimes evoke feelings of uncertainty or nervousness. We want our guests to feel comfortable, and hope the information below will help put you at ease.
- What about my kids? - Your entire family is welcome at More Life Tabernacle, and yes, that includes your kids! We have Children's Church most Wednesday evenings, for children aged 4 - 11. There is also a Nursery available both Wednesday and Sunday services, and Sunday School classes available for children of all ages beginning at 1:30 PM on Sundays.
- Where do I park? - Parking for all More Life members and guests is in the rear, behind the building. There are limited handicapped spaces in the front of the building. Passengers can be dropped off at the front door. Our Ushers offer valet service for handicapped passengers who travel alone and need their vehicle parked.
- Where do I go when I arrive? - Guests arriving at the front or rear parking lot entrance can expect to be greeted by a member of our Welcoming Committee at the front desk. The members of this team will have a visible lanyard placard asking "How Can I Help?" This team will be able to direct you to where the sanctuary is, where the restrooms are, and answer any questions you may have.
- Special Accommodations/Needs? - Our church is wheelchair accessible, and American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation for the deaf is available at all services.
- COVID-19 Precautions? - We want every member and guest to feel safe and comfortable attending an in-person service at More Life Tabernacle. We have hand sanitizer and masks available, as well as "Social Distancing" lanyards for those that prefer to recognize social distancing. These items can be obtained from a member of the Welcoming Committee. Masks are not required, but please feel free to wear one during service if you desire. Our leadership monitors state and local restrictions, and makes adjustments as necessary for the continued safety of our congregation.
- Can I watch online? - If you are interested in our services, but not yet ready to attend in person, you can check us out on both Facebook and YouTube. All services are livestreamed there, and available for viewing later. Please click on the social media links at the bottom of this page. You can also catch the most recent services on the website by selecting "Services" from the main menu.
If you have further questions not addressed here, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected], or give us a call at 810-635-3248.
See you soon!